Ampthill Lodge Banner
Lovells Bury Lodge Banner

We are very pleased that the original Ampthill Lodge and Lovell’s Bury Lodge banners are now proudly displayed in the Ampthill Masonic Centre having been safely stored away for a number of years.

The Ampthill Lodge banner was unveiled at the Consecration of the Ampthill  Lodge’s permanent meeting place at the White Hart Hotel in March 1898, by Lord Ampthill. The banner itself cost 16 guineas, money which was raised by the Wives, Sweethearts, Mothers and Sisters of the Founders of the Lodge, some 30 Ladies in all.